4/26/2005

Amityville

Saw The Amityville Horror tonight.

Decent cinematography. But I thought the Guy Who Looked Like Jason Lee's character went from OK to psycho too quick. I haven't seen the original in a long time, so I can't make any decent comparison, but I'm sure the special FX are better than the original. And the priest got wigged out by a few flies! Wimp! I honestly saw no reason to bring this movie back from the seventies, but it was at least tolerable...

SPOILER: The dog is the only character that dies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz E. said...

Have you ever looked at these sites:

BoingBoing
Metafilter

I think you'd like some of the entries.

Also, here's the link for the Blogger's Etiquette I mentioned earlier to you--look at the comments, too.

How's the job search going?

MOM

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home