4/13/2005

The Return

All done here and I will be on my way back to Chicago later this evening. Unfortunately, I will miss Yvo on her way to Frahnce at OHare by about 12 hours, but I guess it'll be a fair trade.

I had a great time here, mainly because I didn't do ANYTHING. It was nice. Right now I'm in a coffee shop waiting for the other K to pick me up and take me to Sea-Tac Airport.

Here's a summary of what I did:
Wednesday: Arrived, went to sleep.
Thursday: watched TV, surfed internet, drank coffee, wandered around neighborhood looking for a park and eventually finding it after walking up 3 sets of stairs (we were both, unsurprisingly, exhausted by the second set).
Friday: watched TV, surfed internet, drank coffee, went to a bar and played scrabble.
Saturday: watched TV, surfed internet, drank coffee
Sunday: Drank coffee, Got the tourist tour, went to the Space Needle, took the monorail to downtown, got some new shoes, came home and watched TV (mainly Adult Swim on Cartoon Network)
Monday: watched TV, surfed internet
Tuesday: watched TV, surfed internet
Wednesday: watched TV, surfed internet, did laundry, drinking coffee, waiting for K to pick me up.

Overall, a wonderfully relaxing time.

K's new boyfriend gets 2 enthusiastic thumbs up, for those who were wondering.
His cat Chico Suave is very fun and cuddly. Also, it turns out that K is an excellent cook, making some very, very good meals.

OK, gotta go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bridget E. Wilde said...

Hard to believe that Karin would be able to COOK after, you know, studying restaurant management and stuff. ;)

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home