10/08/2005

YEEEEEAAAARGH!!!!!!!

Well, this post isn't as exciting as the Dean Scream in the title, but I'll let you all in on what's going on......Nuffin.

I am working, but business has been slow. I gave my name and info to Small Bar, which I had originally applied at, again. And now that I have "experience," I can at least tell tham I can pour a beer, the rest will come later. So soon I may have two jobs. Which is GREAT. Knock on wood.

Bears Drum Corps is going well, but it is really difficult for me to make it to rehearsals, since I often work on the days they are held.....also they are typically held DURING Bears road games, so I would rather be watching the game than playing drums (not at home games, of course.) I've written some music, but I'm not sure if it will be played, so hopefully it is good enough.

The apartment situation is coming to a head in the next coupla months. I am hoping for sooner rather than later since it would cut my rent in half and enable me to start repaying my debts. Again, knock on wood.

In other news, I went to LensCrafters and, despite how terribly I treat my eyes, they are healthy-ish, with my left eye only dropping a full point and a half in clarity. I still don't know whether I am legally blind yet, but at least I know I don't have glaucoma.

That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home