2/28/2006

Alive!

Yes, it's true. I'm still alive. Part of the reason for the delay of updates on my life is lack of internet connection, but things have been hectic the last few months. First, I no longer work at the German bar. Bullshit reason for getting fired, but I accepted it. I didn't tell anyone (family) because I didn't want to discuss it with anyone over the holidays. All is OK now. I now work at a local Whole Foods, which has decent pay, good benefits, and is staffed by people like me: unsure of direction or is an artist of any sort. Things are looking up and I think this will work out for the best. Also, my personal life (i.e. girls) is getting better and I am having to make some serious choices as to where I'm going, and I feel confident making those choices.

I am thrilled that I can go to Yvo's wedding, even though I'm risking alot to go. It's DEFINITELY worth it.

Ummmm....... GO BEARSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home