11/17/2005

Bears Photo


From the 49ers game.

Notice the new mustache.

And I have no idea what I'm doing with my hands, I think maybe I'm twirling a stick between exercises. It might be a picture of me just being awful. And no, I am not pregnant. Its the drum harness.

#3 is Bears great, Bronko Nagurski. That's right, Bronko with a K. And he was a badass MF. I physically threaten anyone who tries to take this jersey before me. Luckily, they know I'm not much of a physical threat but let me take it anyway.

6 Comments:

Blogger Liz E. said...

Very cool! It did take me a few seconds to realize that the wierd geometric shape of your upper chest was actually the drum harness, tho. I'd love to see a picture of the whole group.

Mom

11:14 PM  
Blogger K said...

Actually, I have developed square breasts. I am ashamed.

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should name the baby Damien!!!!

11:47 PM  
Blogger K said...

Damien? We named the cat Damien!!!

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're having a baby cat? A litter?

1:09 AM  
Blogger Bridget E. Wilde said...

Square breasts are nothing to be ashamed of. Revel in them.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home