5/21/2005

Yah Yah.

So I'm at Schmuck's now. good stuff, I introduced him to IFilm, and I think I created an addict. I showed him the Viral Video section, which, if you don't know, is on a balance of funny, nostalgiac, and horribly disgusting at the same time. One minute, you're watching goats fainting by genetic design, the next you're seeing William Shatner doing either Rocketman or Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds or even a cute cat being decapitated (that means its head gets cut off!......)

At least there's an outlet where reality can be displayed.

So, in in a few hours, I will be teaching high-school kids how to play the drums. Fun. hopefully I won't treat them too badly, but typically, I'm a softie.

No sympathy for the Devil.

Buy the ticket; Take the ride. (-HST)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home