6/07/2005

on the Dark Side of the Earth

The sun's coming up now, and soon I'll be going to bed. But I just want to let you all know that the past few days have been very productive in terms of the music/recording thing that was initially the big draw for me to return to Chicago

As I noted before, we finally got the equipment and software working, and as of today we've recorded 4 new songs, all while taking baby steps in learning how to use all that stuff.

Previously, we (Me, Donnie & Brandon) were separately playing around with the software, trying to figure out how they work and what we can do with them.

Today (if you count 1am as today) we all got together and pooled our findings.

Shit! In just a few hours, we figured out more than in the last few months!

Also, I made a track yesterday while showing John (the talent) what I know of how the software works. He liked it enough that he wrote a song for it overnight, and got it recorded today. Good Good stuff.

Its all going to get alot better.

p.s. no job yet. and no time for your silly questions about it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you able to post the songs on here so we can hear them? Or can you email them to me? I'd really like to hear what you're working on.

Karin

10:24 PM  
Blogger K said...

one thing at a time...

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home